Armageddon is a level 30 skill from the Druid's Elemental Skill Tree.
Required Level: 30
Prerequisites: Firestorm, Molten Boulder, Arctic Blast, Fissure, Cyclone Armor, Twister, Tornado, Volcano, Hurricane
Synergies: Armageddon is boosted by points in the following skills:
- Fissure: +2 Second Per Level
- Firestorm: +14% Fire Damage Per Level
- Molten Boulder: +14% Fire Damage Per Level
- Volcano: +14% Fire Damage Per Level
The radius of 5.3 yards refers to how far out the damage goes. The Druid is always the center of the radius, so from him out to 5.3 yards there are meteors crashing down erratically. This skill is hard to use since you can't really aim it. You want to cast it and move around the target (so you don't get hit), but while keeping any targets within the relatively limited radius of effect.
As hard as this is to hit things with accurately, and with it requiring more pre-reqs than any other skill in the game, the actual effectiveness of it is surprisingly low.
- This is the only elemental skill that can be cast while in either of the Druid's fur forms.
|Skill Level Progression [ ]|
|Skills [ ]|
|The Druid - Druid Skills [ ]|
|Elemental Skills||Shapeshifting Skills||Summoning Skills|