Sisters' Burial Grounds
From Diablo Wiki
Act I: Sisters' Burial Grounds
- Quest Name: Sisters' Burial Grounds
- Act: Act I
- Triggered By: Entering the Cold Plains
- Given by: Kashya the Rogue Leader
- Location: Burial Grounds off the Cold Plains
- Reward: One free Rogue mercenary from Kashya and option to hire more of them.
- Quest Priority: Not mandatory, and most characters skip it.
Kashya's Rogue scouts have reported an abomination in the Monastery graveyard. Blood Raven, one of the Rogue's finest captains in the battle against Diablo at Tristram, has been corrupted by Andariel. She can be found in the Monastery graveyard raising the Rogue's dead as zombies. You must help the Rogues destroy her.
You must find the Burial Grounds and kill Blood Raven, an evil corrupted Rogue, to complete this quest. To reach the Cemetery you need only follow the dirt path through the Cold Plains. It will fork twice, one path leads to the Stony Field (where you need to go to advance through the act), another leads to The Cave dungeon level, and the other leads to the Cemetery. You have to just follow them and see where they go, and if you pick the wrong fork backtrack and follow the path onwards. It's not a very large area, so you can just run around the perimeter if you don't want to follow the paths; you'll get there eventually.
The Cemetery is full of skeletons and zombies, as you'd expect, and you can kill them for experience or just go right for Blood Raven. She is an archer, as befits a rogue, and very fleet of foot. She is fond of dashing around the cemetery and stopping to shoot arrows when her pursuers get hung up on the hordes of undead. Blood Raven can also raise more zombies while within the graveyard. When she dies there is a fantastic bit of eye candy, with streaks of lightning pouring out of her levitating body. These will kill off any Undead in the area.
Once you kill her when you next return to town Kashya will be eager to talk, and when you do she'll give a speech about the death of Blood Raven, and you get a free Rogue mercenary. You don't get to pick your own, you are assigned one randomly, but once you finish this quest you can hire more at any time. It is not required to complete this quest to hire rogue mercenaries, as you get that option anyway once you are past Clvl 8.
Blood Raven is pretty nasty, she does a lot more damage than anything you've faced in the game up to that point, or will face in the next few areas. Low hit point characters should be prepared to drink a lot of potions, and she's very fast, so expect to chase her around quite a bit as well. She continually raises zombies up from the cemetery earth, and these are normal monsters, you can kill them for full experience and item drops, and it's usually a good idea to kill a bunch of them before you go after Blood Raven, or you'll be running through crowds after her and taking cheap hits from them.
- My Rogue scouts have just reported an abomination in the Monastery graveyard! Apparently, Andariel is not content to take only our living. Blood Raven, one of our finest captains in the battle against Diablo at Tristram, was also one of the first to be corrupted by Andariel. Now, you'll find her in the Monastery graveyard raising our dead as zombies! We cannot abide this defilement! If you are truly our ally, you will help us destroy her.
- My Rogue scouts have just reported an abomination in the Monastery graveyard!
- Apparently, Andariel is not content to take only our living. Blood Raven, one of our finest captains in the battle against Diablo at Tristram, was also one of the first to be corrupted by Andariel.
- Now, you'll find her in the Monastery graveyard raising our dead as zombies!
- We cannot abide this defilement! If you are truly our ally, you will help us destroy her.
- Blood Raven fought valiantly against Diablo in the catacombs beneath Tristram... She was never quite the same afterwards. It is now obvious she brought an evil influence back with her.
- Blood Raven was the leader of a Rogue band that once fought Diablo at Tristram.
- I'm sorry... The undead are bad for trade. I have a strict no-return policy.
- Death has done nothing to weaken Blood Raven's combat skills. If anything, she's more deadly than ever.
- How can one kill what is already dead?
- If you fail to destroy Blood Raven, I fear that our Order will perish forever.
- Akara felt something was wrong even before Andariel descended upon us. She feared that Blood Raven had stumbled upon some evil force beneath Tristram.
- I wish we had acted then...
- I wonder if that old gossip, Melra, is among the undead? Oh, she had dirt on everybody.
- Each moment you delay adds another undead Sister to Blood Raven's army.
- When the dead return to prey upon the living, it is a terror beyond understanding.
- Andariel must be made to pay for her sacrilege!
- Kashya wishes to reward you for your defeat of Blood Raven. I thank you, too, even though Blood Raven was once my friend.
- Some of those gals weren't so nice the first time around.
- I can hardly believe that you've defeated Blood Raven!
- Though she was once my closest friend, I pray that her tortured spirit remains banished forever.
- You have earned my respect, stranger... and the allegiance of the Rogues. I have placed several of my best warriors at your disposal.
- You've done well, stranger. I hope all your efforts are worth it.
|Quests of Diablo II - Quest Items [ ]|
|Diablo II||Lord of Destruction|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017