From Diablo Wiki
Schaefer's Hammer is a one-handed elite Unique Mace with an item level of 83 and a Character Level requirement of 79.
Wielded in the hands of a skilled fighter, even the simplest piece of corded wood can be deadly. Maces can range from a rudimentary wooden club down to heavy metallic-banded cudgels. In all its forms, however, clubs are designed to simply bludgeon opponents to death, breaking limbs and crushing bones. Clubs are its most effective when used against the undead monsters such as skeletons and dried corpses, who cannot reverse the effects of broken bones.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Elite Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- All blunt weapons (including maces and mauls) have +50% Damage vs Undead.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
| Schaefer's Hammer
| (102-117) - (124-142) Dmg
+2* Clvl Max Damage
189 Str Required
No Dex Required
Item Level: 83
Clvl Req: 79
| +100-130% Enhanced Damage
+2 Max damage per Clvl
+8 to Attack Rating per Clvl
Adds 50-200 lightning damage
+50 to Life
Lightning Resist +75%
20% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to Light Radius
20% Chance to cast level 10 Static Field on striking
| Range: 1|
Dmg Bonus: 110 Str
Weapon Speed: 20
- v1.08: Had 5% Chance of casting slvl 5 Static Field on Striking, +50 Life, +2 to Attack Rating per Clvl, Lightning Resist +50%, 20% Increased Attack Speed, +2 Max damage per Clvl, Indestructible, +75% Enhanced Damage.
In Diablo 1
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016