From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
- See the Diablo Clone Hunting Guide for detailed instructions on catching this rabbit by the toe.
Uber Diablo is a special event boss that was added to the game in v1.10. He can only spawn on the realms, and appears after a given number of Stone of Jordan unique rings have been sold on that particular server.
When Uber Diablo spawns in a game the message "Evil Walks the Earth" appears. Uber Diablo should appear in place of the next SuperUnique to spawn, though this can be tricky to determine in a large game with multiple players in multiple locations. He is substantially more powerful than the Diablo you face at the end of Act Four, with far more hit points, higher resistances, and the ability to deal out a lot more damage. He can also use a special version of the Druid's Armageddon spell, which causes fireballs down all around him.
His full list of skills and abilities includes: Fire Nova, Pink Lightning Hose, Cold Touch, Fire Wall, Firestorm, Bone Prison, Charge, Armageddon, and even a Taunt that is just for show.
- Uber Diablo will only spawn on Hell, so all values are for that difficulty.
- Uber Diablo is not the same monster as Pandemonium Diablo. PD only spawns in Uber Tristram as part of the Pandemonium Event.
- Early information about Uber Diablo and numerous player reports of battling him in the days just after v1.10 added him to the game can be seen on the old World Event page.
Uber Diablo drops only one item, the Unique Annihilus Charm. He is the only monster in the game that can drop this item.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
Uber Diablo's stats are all preset. He does not get any random Monster Modifiers.
|Name||Melee Attack 1||Attack Rating||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||Charge|
Uber Diablo uses a variety of spells to supplement his melee strikes. Several of these hit for physical + elemental damage, making physical resistance extremely important for characters who wish to survive this battle.
|Name||Pink Lightning||Cold Shock||Fire Nova||Firestorm||Firewall||Armageddon|
|Uber Diablo|| Physical: 189-207/sec
| Magic damage:
87-121 (8s chill)
|100-130|| Physical: 21-30
|43-44/sec|| Physical: 56-72|
Duration: 62 sec
Uber Diablo regenerates hit points, a rare talent for a SuperUnique. His regeneration rate is the standard 1.2%/sec, but it seems very fast since he has such a vast reservoir of hit points. 1.2% of 642,700 = 7712.4 per second. In other words, Uber Diablo regenerates more hit points every second than most Hell difficult monsters have in total, and with his blocking and huge resistances, the comparison is even more skewed.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
All SuperUniques (except for Uber Diablo) are found in roughly the same location every game, on all three difficulty levels. (Except for the Uber Monsters who are only found on Hell Difficulty.)
|Uber Diablo|| Act 1-5: Uber Diablo takes the place of the next SuperUnique to spawn in the game after the|
"Evil Walks the Earth" message appears in a realm game. He can appear in all five acts.