Minion of Destruction
From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Minions of Destruction are Demons.
These fearsome melee monsters are found only in the Throne of Destruction, and a pack of these headed by Lister the Tormenter are the last type of monster a player must defeat before descending to the Worldstone Chamber to battle Baal. They look like dragons crossed with Aliens, and hit very quickly, do a lot of damage, and even pack a knockback attack.
There are thee types of Minions of Destruction listed in the game stats and on Blizzard's site, but only one type actually spawns in the Throne of Destruction.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
Speed rates a monster's movement speed. 1 is very slow, 10 is fast, with some very fast creatures rated at 10+.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Minion of Destruction||58 / 69 / 88||89930 / 208910 / 632255||3426-4790 / 9990-11152 / 26582-29673||8||39/Dol, 69/Lo, 87/Zod|
Minions of Destruction add a knockback hit to their second attack type.
|Type||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2|
|Minion of Destruction||10-33 / 45-74 / 80-130||1548 / 2797 / 7396||5-59 / 45-79 / 80-140||1468 / 2797 / 7396|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Minion of Destruction||287 / 1198 / 2228||50%||1.2/sec||100 / 85 / 75||50 / 40 / 33|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Minion of Destruction||0% / 0% / 50%||50% / 95% / 120%||50% / 50% / 50%||0% / 0% / 33%||95% / 95% / 95%||0% / 0% / 0%|
- Monster variety in Act Five on Normal difficulty is static -- the same monsters are always in the same areas. (This was true of NM/Hell also, prior to v1.10.)
- Many Expansion monsters only appear as Guest Monsters in v1.10+.
- Monsters in areas marked "Boss Only" will only appear as random bosses or champions.
- Monsters in areas marked "No Boss" will never appear as random bosses or champions.
|Type||Normal||Nightmare & Hell|
|Minion of Destruction||Throne of Destruction||Throne of Destruction|