From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Corpsefire is a zombie found in the Den of Evil, and is the first SuperUnique encountered by most new characters. Since all the monsters in the Den of Evil must be killed to complete the quest, he's a quest monster, of sorts. He's also frequently the first unkillable monster characters encounter when they move up to Hell, since his Spectral Hit stacks on his generally high resistances, and if he spawns with Stone Skin he's immune or highly resistant to almost everything.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Zombies have two speeds; one is their usual very slow shamble, the other is a slightly faster pursuit speed they accelerate to when they have locked onto a braaaaaaaaaaaaains-bearing target.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Shamble||Brains||Max TC/Rune|
|Corpsefire||4 / 39 / 82||
165 / 13480 / 225965
|28-48 / 1653-2361 / 11532-16476||
||3/-, 42/Io, 78/Cham|
- Corpsefire is always Spectral Hit. This grants his every hit random elemental damage and fire/lightning/cold resistance. He gains an additional random modifier on Nightmare, and 2 on Hell.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Minions|
|2-6 / 19-46 / 55-130||26 / 831 / 3458||4-6 / 23-49 / 65-139||26 / 871 / 3623||
|Name||Spectral Hit Normal||Spectral Hit NM||Spectral Hit Hell|
|Corpsefire|| Fire: 2-4
Cold: 2-4 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 0-1 over 1.6s (.2-.4/sec)
| Fire: 21-33
Cold: 21-33 (1.6sec)
Poison: 3-5 over 1.6s (2.5-3.2/sec)
| Fire: 61-93|
Cold: 61-93 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 10-15 over 1.6s (6-9.8/sec)
Like many other SuperUniques, Corpsefire does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|5 / 432 / 1236||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||20% / 20% / 20%||20% / 20% / 140%||20% / 20% / 20%||50% / 75% / 75%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Corpsefire||Act 1: Den of Evil|