From Diablo Wiki
These objects function much like doors without handles. They show you where to pass through the fortified walls in the outdoor levels of Act Five, but they must be beaten to rubble before you may advance.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Barricades do not drop items of any kind.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Barricade||26 / 59 / 81||
||100-161 / 3272-3927 / 14305-17166||
Barricades block your progress, but they have no means of dealing damage.
Barricades can not be leeched from or chilled/frozen. They do not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Barricade||137 / 281 / 553||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Barricade||0% / 0% / 66%||0% / 0% / 50%||50% / 50% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%||1000% / 1000% / 1000%||0% / 0% / 20%|
Barricades are found in the same locations in all difficulty levels and patch versions.
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016