Magefist is a pair of normal Unique Gloves with an item level of 31 and a Character Level requirement of 23.
Gloves are worn over the hands, and come in several types, from leather to plate. In real life battles a good pair of gloves or gauntlets were essential in combat to prevent fingers or hands from being chopped off by errant blows. Also, a solid plate glove allowed a devastating punch to be delivered to any unarmored area of an opponent. The gloves in Diablo II are not as necessary, but they can provide nice bonuses, including faster attack.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Normal Uniques are identical in Diablo II and the Expansion.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
| 24-25 Defense
45 Str Required
Item Level: 31
Clvl Req: 23
| +20% Faster Cast Rate|
Regenerate Mana 25%
+1 to All Fire Skills (All Chars)
Adds 1-6 Fire Damage
+20-30% Enhanced Defense
- v1.08: Had +5 Maximum Fire damage instead of +6, and it did not have +20-30% Enhanced Defense, rest is same.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice