Skull Collector is an exceptional Unique Staff with an item level of 49 and a Character Level requirement of 41.
Staves are very little used in Diablo II, since they make carrying a shield impossible. They do poor damage, and are not effective for dealing damage through any sort of quality armor. Their greatest attribute is their ability to carry bonus spell levels for the Sorceress, and she can turn them to use as a bashing weapon, but her Attack Rating will usually prevent her from making contact a sufficient percent of the time, and her damage will be low in any event. Still, a very good staff, or one of the excellent Unique staves, is not a bad choice for a Sorceress, if she can make up the resistance she'd usually have on a shield.
- All staves are two-handed.
- You cannot gamble for staves, they must be found.
- All blunt weapons (including staves) have +50% Damage vs Undead.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Unique exceptional items are found only in the Expansion, not in Diablo II.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
| Skull Collector
| 24 - 58 Damage
25 Str Required
Item Level: 49
Clvl Req: 41
| +2 to All Skills
+20% to Maximum Mana
+20 Mana after each kill
+1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items per Clvl
| Range: 2|
Dmg Bonus: 100 Str
Weapon Speed: 20
- v1.08: Had +3 To Static Field (Sorceress Only), Hit Causes Monster to Flee 46%, +30% Mana, 20% Faster Cast Rate, +10 Mana After Each Kill, +50 Life.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice