Unique Druid Items
This is a list of all unique Druid Pelts found in the game. Click each unique name for more details.
The head is one of the most vulnerable and important parts of the body, so protective headgear of all sorts have long been a staple of a decent suit of armor. The simplest designs consist chiefly of a tight-fitting leather or metal cap, securely fastened to remain atop one's head. More advanced designs include faceted sides to deflect and absorb attacks, noseguards and gorgets to protect the nose and neck, and even visors that close over the face. A sturdy helm may be one of the best investments an adventurer can make.
Class-specific items are much like other items. They have a variety of stats and types, can be found magical, Rare, Unique, and sometimes in Sets as well. The real difference is that these items can only be used by one character class, and they can have random bonuses to individual skills, much like the ones you see on wands/staves/scepters in Diablo II. This is in contrast with magic items possessing class-specific Skill Level and Druid Skill Tree prefixes, which may be used by classes other than the Druid without benefiting from the skill modifiers.
Druids have special Animal Pelts for their class-specific gear. These have bonuses to individual Druid skills as inherent properties, and can also get magical bonuses to Druid skill trees or even all skills. Since Druids are very into +skills from their equipment, a good class-specific helm is probably the best possible item for your character.
A few unique items have changed with the release of the 1.10 Patch. All new unique items found will have the same stats as the ones in the table below, items found in 1.09 or earlier may have slightly different stats. Items that have had changes will marked with a * and the change will be listed under the table.
- Animal Pelts cannot be gambled in the Expansion, they must be found.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: A character must be this level to equip the item. No uniques in Diablo II had character level requirements before v1.07.
- Ladder Only uniques are available in all game modes including non-ladder Single Player in Diablo 2: Resurrected.
Exceptional Uniques are only found in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II.
Spawn in 1.09 or later
| Jalal's Mane *
| 184-297 Defense
65 Str Required
Item Level: 50
Clvl Req: 42
| +2 To Druid Skills|
+2 To Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
+150-200% Enhanced Defense
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+20 to Strength
+20 to Energy
+5 Mana After Each Kill
All Resistances +30
* Much like the Barb Class helm Arreat's Face, Jalal's has massive bonuses and is quite popular with any Druid. The lack of mana or life leech is somewhat annoying, but the +5 mana per kill makes it more great for an Elemental Druid as well (not that there are any). As with the Barb helm, only the lack of Magic Find and/or Physical Damage Reduction makes this less than a perfect item. It's relatively hard to find, higher level than most other class specific items.
Many Uniques changed stats in v1.09. If the item was found prior to v1.09 it will have different stats. Items not listed below didn't have any major changes.
- Jalal's Mane: +2 To Druid Skills, +1 To Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only), Knockback, 20% Faster Hit Recovery, +25% Chance of Crushing Blow, +20% Stamina Regen, +50 To Life
Elite Uniques are only found in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II.
Spawn in 1.10 or later
| Cerebus' Bite
| Ladder Only
234.6-350.4 Total Defense
86 Str Required
Item Level: 71
Clvl Req: 63
| +130-140% Enhanced Defense|
+2-4 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
7-10% Life stolen per hit
60-120% Bonus to Attack Rating
33% Chance of Open Wounds
+1-2 to Feral Rage (Druid Only)
| 103-155 Defense
228.8-390 Total Defense
113 Str Required
Item Level: 82
Clvl Req: 74
| +120-150% Enhanced Defense|
All Resistances +15-25
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+20-30 to Energy
-10-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+7 to Raven (Druid Only)
| Spirit Keeper
| 107-152 Defense
291.6-443.7 Total Defense
104 Str Required
Item Level: 75
Clvl Req: 67
| +170-190% Enhanced Defense|
20% Faster Hit Recovery
+9-14 Lightning Absorb
Fire Resist +30-40%
Cold Absorb 15-25%
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
+1-2 to Druid Skills
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice