The Gladiator's Bane
The Gladiator's Bane is an elite Unique Body Armor with an item level of 85 and a Character Level requirement of 85.
At times not even the most skillful of warriors can evade a weapon blow, and only his or her armor stands between blade and flesh. A piece of armor is simply any article of clothing worn upon the person that is designed to protect and defend against attack. They range from the simplest linen rags and hardened leather tunics to heavy plate armor, which only the strongest fighters can wear.
Finding the right armor is very important. If the player lucks into one of these Unique armors, he or she will likely wear it for quite some time, since the array of modifiers is wider than are likely to be found with any mere magical armor. Only the need for a much higher Defense Rating usually pushes players to upgrade their armor.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Elite Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
| The Gladiator's Bane
| 939-1446 Defense
111 Str Required
Item Level: 85
Clvl req: 85
| +150-200% Enhanced Defense|
Magical Damage Taken Reduced by 15-20
Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15-20
Attacker Takes Damage Of 20
50% Reduced Poison Length
+103 Increased Durability
30% Faster Hit Recovery
Cannot be Frozen
- v1.08: Had +150% Enhanced Defense, Magical Damage Taken Reduced by 20, Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 25, Attacker Takes Damage Of 20, 40% Reduced Poison Length, Indestructible, 30% Faster Hit Recovery, +50 To Defense, Cannot Be Frozen.
In Diablo 1
The Gladiator's Bane
Armor Class: 25
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice