From Diablo Wiki
Atma gives the Radament's Lair quest to start off Act Two, but it's not necessary to speak with her before or during the quest. For this quest the character is rewarded with lower prices in town, but speaking with Atma is not required to obtain this reward.
- Good day.
- Good evening.
- Good morning.
- Greetings, hero.
- Hello again. Things have been very quiet around here since you left.
- I need you help.
- Return, anytime.
- Tell me your troubles.
- There's no trouble a mug can't cure.
- You'll forgive me if I seem upset. I've suffered a loss recently, but that's not your problem.
- It's a relief to see some proper warriors come through here. My name is Atma. I run the tavern here in Lut Gholein.
Atma gives this quest, but it's not necessary to talk to her before, during, or after it.
- I don't expect this of you, but if you want to help me, I would be grateful.
- In the sewers below our city, there lurks a horrid creature that hungers for human flesh. The creature has killed many, including my son and my husband.
- If you destroy it, I will reward you. Please be careful though, that beast has taken enough from us already.
- The sewer entrance is through the trap door just up the street.
- The creature makes its lair in the tunnels beneath this city. He butchered my husband and son... I simply cannot bear to talk about it...
- I am starting to have second thoughts about my request... I couldn't bear the thought of you losing your life on my behalf.
- Please be careful.
- They say that the taste of vengeance is bittersweet, but I find it to my liking.
- In addition to my undying gratitude, I have spoken on your behalf with the rest of the townspeople. The merchants have agreed to show their gratitude by offering their wares and services at lower rates.
- Oh... Jerhyn wants to see you, too. You'll find him in front of the palace.
- Drognan, the wizard, will have some idea as to what is happening.
- I was going to go to bed, but then I realized that I have no idea what time it is. It could be the crack of dawn, for all I know.
- You have done well to restore light to our world.
- Arcane Sanctuary? That place sounds awful! Even if you find a way into it, what makes you think you'll be able to leave again?
- So you've been in the palace, have you? Tell me, why does Jerhyn keep that place locked up so tight?
Completion (only if spoken to first)
- Oh, those poor women! Will the slaughter never end? Thank you once again for protecting our city.
- You always seem to find the worst trouble. I don't know how you handle it.
- You're more the hero than I could have dreamed. Perhaps, there is hope for us after all.
- I've heard legends of the Tomb of Tal Rasha, but I thought they were just old tales meant to scare young children.
- You have proven to be the greatest of heroes, and I am honored to call you friend. Thank you for bringing peace to our lives again.
- Evil has laid siege to Lut Gholein and you may be our last hope...
- This public house used to be quite lively, until this plague of evil. Luckily, I've managed to save away a tidy nest egg. Unfortunately, I couldn't save everything I cared for...
- In addition to my public house, there used to be several brothels doing business here. When the troubles first started in the desert, the harem guilds sought sanctuary within the palace.
- Of course, Jerhyn was glad to oblige. I'll bet they're finding many ways to repay him for his protection.
- Drognan is a very private person. He's always studying ancient scrolls and such. He may be a mystery to me forever.
- Elzix and I have reached an understanding over the years. He sends travelers to me for drink and entertainment, and I send them back to him for a soft bed. The travelers often trade their wares for lodging.
- Geglash may seem like a sot, but he's a brave man. All this trouble has driven him to drinking more than his usual.
- Oh, Lysander is cranky, but he's a good old man. He used to give me medicines when... my son was ill.
- Meshif seldom patronizes my establishment. I think he prefers to stay out there on his leaky ship.
Gossip (about Atma)
- Atma... Now, there's a fine woman. Lately, though, she's only thinking about revenge. She has reason enough...
- Atma is a good, loving woman. But I fear she will succumb to her despair and hatred.
- Atma seems to be a fine woman. But I'm sure the loss of her family has made her lonely. Perhaps I should go over and console her when I get off duty tonight...
- The woman, Atma, may have some useful gossip for you. She can always be found near her public house.
- Ah... The sweetest desert flower - that's Atma. Even my strongest brew can't bring back her family, though.
- Atma serves a fine ale in her establishment.
|Characters & NPCs [
D2 NPCs D1 NPCs
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017