From Diablo Wiki
Fara was once a holy knight in the Paladin order, before leaving the order due to the corruption she witnessed. She is a strong and brave character, and offers uplifting advice along with her invaluable repair and mercantile abilities.
- Blessings to you.
- Good day.
- Good evening.
- Good morning.
- How may I help you?
- I need your help.
- It is my honor to serve you.
- Thank all that's Holy, you're still alive. I can see in your eyes that glorious Kurast has been despoiled by evil. I don't think I can bear to hear about it. I wish you luck.
- What can I do for you?
- I know much about the ancient religions. I was trained as a Paladin of Zakarum in the Eastern Kurast temple many years ago.
- Welcome, brother Paladin.
- I am Fara. I was once a devout champion of Zakarum.
- I believe that the creature you refer to is one of the ancient Horadric mummies from the tombs that lie buried beneath the desert sands. It is unusual for one of his kind to be so far away from his resting place. I sense in this entity a restless and malevolent spirit.
- Drognan told me something interesting earlier today. It might explain why Radament is so restless, and it might have something to do with why he is stealing human body parts.
- As you have helped Atma and all of us, so shall I help you.
- This unnatural nightfall is no doubt caused by evil sorcery. Drognan might know what we are dealing with.
- The Claw Vipers practice evil magic. They have also been known to kidnap travelers and sacrifice them to their dark gods.
- Drognan seems to have taken you into his confidence. This is good, for you will benefit from his wisdom.
- Ah, the ancient mage Horazon! He believed that he could bend Evil forces to his will. What he didn't know was that Evil uses man, not the reverse.
- The Vizjerei still revere him as a symbol of man's ability to triumph over other worldly forces. The Church of Light, however, cites him as an example of man's folly.
- Even a sanctuary such as Horazon's can be breached by the tentacles of Evil. Such a haven could have become a chamber of unspeakable horrors. Be wary of what you may unleash!
- Faith is stronger than any armor. The shield will protect the body, but Faith will strengthen the courageous heart.
- Hmmm... That doesn't sound like Horazon. I'll agree that he may have gone mad, but from what you tell me, I don't think that's the case. Talk to Drognan... he may know more than I.
- I feel no pity for that would-be Summoner. His terrible ambition for demonic power was his undoing. You merely hastened the inevitable.
- Legend has it that Tal Rasha lies imprisoned within his tomb, forever struggling to keep the Lord of Destruction bound. His was a selfless act, although perhaps foolhardy.
- This is terrible news! Baal is in possession of one of mankind's most powerful mages, and the Lord of Terror guides his path. They must be stopped, for I am sure they mean to free their elder brother Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred, who lies imprisoned under the corrupted city of Kurast.
- I fear you are walking into a great evil, but your faith can save you. May you walk in the light always.
- The shrines in the desert are leftover artifacts from the great Sin War that ravaged these lands almost a thousand years ago. They still function, but most travelers believe them only to be remnants of the distant past.
- I've no love for brothels, as they can lead honorable men to do dishonorable things. Since the local harems took up hiding in the palace, however, there seems to be a rise in foul tempers.
- When the Three Evils were bound ages ago, Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred, was moved to Kurast and bound by the holiest of magics.
- Atma is a good, loving woman. But I fear she will succumb to her despair and hatred.
- Geglash is too confident in his abilities. A warrior's true strength is in his heart.
- Greiz is a fine warrior and leader, but in his heart, he will always be a mercenary for hire. I cannot be loyal to those who have no loyalty to themselves.
- Meshif is an honest man as far as I can tell. He has never pestered me about my past.
- Warriv may not remember me, but I helped him out when I was a young Paladin. There's no need for me to remind him. The rewards for honor will not come in this life.
- Perhaps, in time, you will play a part in reclaiming our Order's honor and spirit. You are an inspiration to me, brother Paladin.
Gossip (about Fara)
From Deckard Cain
- There is something about Fara that troubles me. Her manner is strange for a lonely desert-maid.
- Fara is a good woman. She seems very sad, but seldom speaks of her past. She's good to the poor and helps people when she can. That makes her all right in my book.
- I've seen Fara defend herself against a few drunken ruffians. She's got moves I've never even seen before. Wherever she's from, she sure learned how to fight there.
- I haven't talked much to Fara. She keeps to herself most of the time. I get the feeling that she doesn't like us mercenary types much.
- The lady Fara has a proud, noble air about her.
|Characters & NPCs [
D2 NPCs D1 NPCs
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017