From Diablo Wiki
The Hidden are Demons.
One of the most dangerous and memorable monsters in Diablo, Hidden are humanoids with alien heads, pot bellies, and grotesquely long arms with frog-like paws. They can appear and disappear, and have a nasty tendency to suddenly just a few squares away, in large numbers, when you least expect it. Hidden are found in the church, but become especially dangerous in the Catacombs and Caves, where they spawn in large numbers and use their stealth to swarm unwary players. The Halls of the Blind quest revolves around killing an entire sub-level of Illusion Weavers, although they are not so dangerous here since players can expect to find them. See the formula for their appearing and disappearing below.
- Full listing of the SuperUnique Hidden.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Hidden||2-5||5 / 20 / 35||O||278 / 2556 / 5112||---|
|Stalker||5-7||9 / 24 / 39||1 F||630 / 3260 / 6520||---|
|Unseen||6-8||11 / 26 / 41||2 F||935 / 3870 / 7740||R-- / R-- / I--|
|Illusion Weaver||8-10||13 / 28 / 43||3 F||1500 / 5000 / 10,000||RR- / RR- / IR-|
Hidden are invisible (but not intangible; ranged attacks will hit them) until activated by the proximity of a character. They always see characters, even those who are using 0% light radius to play in stealth mode. During combat The Hidden may attempt to flee away after taking some damage. Once they are a few squares distant they will disappear and remain invisible while they regenerate hit points. How far away they must be to go invisible is determined by a simple formula:
- Appear: at a distance of 4-Intf.
- Disappear: at a distance of 6-Intf.
While retreating after taking damage, Illusion Weavers are impossible to hit. They can be hit when they stop moving (several squares away from you) so ranged attackers are advised to keep firing if they have a straight line, since all types of Hidden are vulnerable when they stop (while invisible) to regenerate hit points.
|Hit Points (Diablo, MP)||HPs (Hellfire, SP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Hidden||8-24 / 25-73 / 35-99||4-12 / 62-86 / 116-148||25 / 75 / 105||35 / 120 / 155||3-6 / 10-16 / 18-30|
|Stalker||30-45 / 91-136 / 123-186||15-22 / 95-116 / 160-188||30 / 80 / 110||40 / 125 / 160||8-16 / 20-36 / 28-70|
|Unseen||35-50 / 106-151 / 143-203||17-25 / 101- 130 / 168-200||30 / 80 / 110||45 / 130 / 165||12-20 / 28-44 / 54-86|
|Illusion Weaver||40-60 / 121-181 / 163-243||20-30 / 110-140 / 180-220||30 / 80 / 110||60 / 145 / 180||16-24 / 36-52 / 70-102|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Hidden are one of the faster monsters in the game, walking as quickly as a player, though their AI frequently causes them to pause between movements. They also hit quite quickly, and being stunlocked by a pack of them is a huge danger for lightly armored characters.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Hidden||0.40 / 0.55 *||0.40||0.60||0.40|
|Stalker||0.40 / 0.55 *||0.40||0.60||0.40|
|Unseen||0.40 / 0.55 *||0.40||0.60||0.40|
|Illusion Weaver||0.40 / 0.55 *||0.40||0.60||0.40|
- The second value is for the appearing/vanishing animation.
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|