Winged Fiend Bosses
From Diablo Wiki
Winged Fiends are animals.
- Stats for normal Winged Fiends can be seen here.
These flying, bat-like enemies are more annoying than deadly, as they flap and flutter around your character's head and land low damage hits with their slashing claws. (Bosses have much higher damage, but their minion packs are still quite weak.) They do not drop any items (except for bosses), but have a variety of interesting movements and behaviors, which are detailed below.
All boss monsters in Diablo and Hellfire are SuperUniques; they always appear on the same level and have preset stats and non-random modifiers. Some bosses (mostly ones tied to quests) appear in every single game, while most of the others are found on a particular level only if their base monster type spawns on that level in that game. There are no non-quest bosses in Hellfire's Hive or Crypt.
Only Winged Fiend bosses drop items. None of the regular ones or minions drop gold or items of any kind.
Blinks teleport to a random square adjacent to the character when they are hit. This can be vexing to ranged attackers who are nailing blinks from a distance only to find themselves suddenly surrounded by a flock of the creatures.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- Dlvl = Dungeon Level. The boss will be found on this level only if the base monster type spawns on that level.
- Mob = Some bosses spawn with a mob. The number of minions in the mob generally increases with difficulty level. Minions have the same stats as normal monsters of their type.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|DLvl||Mob||IntF||Mlvl (combat)||Mlvl (items)||MFL|
|Moonbender (Blink)||4||Yes||0 - -||8 / 23 / 38||7 / 7 / 7||-I- / -I- / -I-|
|Wrathraven (Blink)||5||Yes||2 - -||10 / 25 / 40||7 / 7 / 7||-I- / -I- / -I-|
|Foulwing (Gloom)||5||Yes||3 - F||10 / 25 / 40||9 / 9 / 9||-R- / -R- / -R-|
Foulwing and his mob have the Horned Demon attack type. Unlike normal Glooms that charge but never hit with it, Foulwing and his mob can deal minor damage (0-0 / 4-4 / 6-6) with the attack, plus a successful hit will knock a character into their hit recovery animation.
- Hit Points listed are for Diablo. All SuperUniques have a preset, non-random amount of hit points. Bosses have slightly higher hit points in Hellfire:
- Hellfire Single Player: +0 / +49 / +97
- Hellfire Multiplayer: +0 / +99 / +197
- Attack Type: Some bosses have different AI, and behave like monsters of another type. More information on attack types can be found on the Diablo Monsters page.
|Experience||Hit Points||AC||To/Hit||Damage||Attack Type|
|Moonbender (Blink)||340 / 2680 / 5360||135 / 406 / 543||15 / 65 / 95||45 / 130 / 165||9-27 / 22-58 / 42-114||Winged Fiend|
|Wrathraven (Blink)||340 / 2680 / 5360||135 / 406 / 543||15 / 65 / 95||45 / 130 / 165||9-22 / 22-48 / 42-94||Winged Fiend|
|Foulwing (Gloom)||509 / 3018 / 6036||246 / 738 / 987||35 / 85 / 115||70 / 155 / 190||12-28 / 28-60 / 54-118||Horned Demon|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|