Achmel the Cursed
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Achmel is found in the Throne of Destruction. Baal summons Achmel as the second special boss pack, and Achmel and all of his minions must be killed or removed from the area before Baal will summon the next pack. Like other Greater Mummies, Achmel can resurrect any undead monsters in range. This can be nasty if there were Wraiths or Oblivion Knights or Bone Fetish on the level, since they may stand up and join the battle while Achmel and his pack are alive.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Achmel the Cursed||43 / 69 / 88||
||1648-2020 /7899-9756 / 21018-25964||5||
- Unlike normal Greater Mummies, Achmel shares a unique sort of poison aura with his minions granting poison damage to all of their attacks. How this poison effect works is still a bit of a mystery, but nonetheless it can result in a devastating amount of poison damage in just a few seconds.
- Achmel does not spawn with a custom Monster Modifiers, though he gains a random 1 on Nightmare and 2 on Hell. (Yes, he should be cursed, given his name, but no such luck.)
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||Poison Breath||Poison Aura||# of Minions|
|| Physical +30% chance of poison:
Norm: 32-41 + 3797-4809 over 120s. (31.6-40.8/sec)
Night:62-79 + 2204 over 120s (18.4/sec)
Hell: 110-140 + 3867 over 120s (32.2/sec)
|420 / 2131 / 5635|| Norm: 28 over 16s (1.8/sec)
Night: 75 over 16s (4.7/sec)
Hell: 138 over 16s (8.6/sec)
| Norm: 806-828 over 32s (25.2-25.9/sec)
Night: 1294-1316 over 32s (40.4-41,1/sec)
Hell: 1650-1672 over 32s (51.6-52.3/sec)
Like many other SuperUniques, Achmel the Cursed does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
||201 / 1065 / 1981||0% / 15% / 33%||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 25% / 66%||0% / 25% / 66%||0% / 25% / 66%||50% / 50% / 50%||0% / 25% /100%|
|Achmel the Cursed||Act 5: Throne of Destruction, 2nd boss pack.|