From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Dark Elder is found in the Lost City of Act Two, often near the trap door down to the Ancient Tunnels. He is always Extra Fast and Magic Resistant, and can move pretty well... for a zombie.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Zombies have two speeds; one is their usual very slow shamble, the other is a slightly faster pursuit speed they accelerate to when they have locked onto a braaaaaaaaaaaaains-bearing target.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Shamble||Brains||Max TC/Rune|
|Dark Elder||20 / 49 / 80||1225 / 26515 / 211695||260-460 / 2730-3900 / 11050-15786||
||18/Nef, 51/Lem, 75/Ber|
- Dark Elder is always Extra Fast and Magic Resistant. He gains an additional random modifier on Nightmare, and 2 on Hell.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Minions|
|Dark Elder|| Physical + 50% chance of Poison:
Norm: 7-17 + 110-219 over 32s (3.4-6.9/sec)
Night: 24-57 + 320 over 32s (10.1/sec)
Hell: 50-122 + 711 over 32s (22.2/sec)
|183 / 1020 / 3378||13-21 / 28-61 / 63-136||183 / 1069 / 3539||
Like many other SuperUniques, Dark Elder does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|85 / 518 / 1208||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||40% / 40% / 40%||40% / 4 0% / 40%||40% / 4 0% / 40%||50% / 75% / 75%||50% / 75% / 100%|
|Dark Elder||Act 2: Lost City|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017