|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Pindleskin is found in Nihlathak's Temple, reached through the red portal beside Anya in Harrogath. Pindleskin and his minions are always in the narrow temple that leads to the entrance to the Halls of Anguish. Though his potential drops have been nerfed a bit since his v1.09 heyday, when he could drop any item in the game, Pindleskin is still one of the most popular "item run" monsters in the game, for his easy access and the fact that he can drop from very high treasure classes.
Pindleskin, along with all Reanimated Horde, got a substantial boost to the accuracy and damage of their charge attack in v1.10. This made him very dangerous to any character with less than 1000 hit points, especially when cursed.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Walk||Charge||Max TC/Rune|
45 / 66 / 86
36/Dol, 63/Ist, 87/Zod
- Pindleskin is always Fire Enchanted. He gains an additional random modifier on Nightmare, and 2 on Hell.
- Pindleskin adds fire damage to every successful attack.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Fire Damage||Charge||Minions|
Like many other SuperUniques, Pindleskin does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|269 / 596 / 1131||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 0%||75% / 75% / 75%||0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 33%||70% / 100% / 100%||50% / 50% / 50%|
|Pindleskin||Act 5: Nihlathak's Temple|