Colenzo the Annihilator
From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Colenzo is found in the Throne of Destruction. Baal summons Colenzo as his first special boss pack, and Colenzo and all of his minions must be killed or removed from the area before Baal will summon the next boss, Achmel the Cursed.
Prior to v1.07 Colenzo's boss pack were all Warped Shaman like himself. That patch changed shaman bosses so they spawned with foot soldier monsters instead of other shaman, so Colenzo now spawns with Warped Ones, and is the one and only Warped Shaman seen in the game.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Colenzo the Annihilator||43 / 69 / 88||
||556-920 / 2553-4182 / 6800-11126||6||
- Colenzo is always Fire Enchanted, and he gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- Colenzo has a melee attack with physical damage and a melee attack with fire damage. The same AR applies to both.
|Name||Melee Attack||Fire Attack||Attack Rating||Fireball||# of Minions|
|Colenzo the Annihilator||14-32 / 25-51 / 45-90||17-27 / 37-57 / 66-100||420 / 1398 / 3698||1-4 / 31-34 / 71-74||
Like many other SuperUniques, Colenzo does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
||201 / 666 / 1238||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
||0% / 0% / 25%||145% / 175% / 195%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||50% / 50% / 50%|
|Colenzo the Annihilator||Act 5: Throne of Destruction, 1st boss pack.|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017