From Diablo Wiki
Stationary defensive objects, Gargoyle Traps are statues that shoot Fireballs at any characters or character minions who move into range. They do not drop any items, and can not be leeched from, but they are worth more experience than any of the individual monsters found near them.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Gargoyle Traps do not drop potions, gold, or any kind of items. They are worth experience, at least.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Max TC/Rune|
|Gargoyle Trap||15 / 40 / 79||197 / 8412 / 107602||68-89 / 925-1255 / 5766-10434||--|
Gargoyle Traps shoot Fireballs at any characters nearby.
|Gargoyle Trap||2-7 / 32-37 / 72-77|
It is not possible to steal life or mana from Gargoyle Traps. They can be chilled on Normal, but not on Nightmare or Hell difficulties. Gargoyle Traps do not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Life Regeneration||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Gargoyle Trap||75 / 201 / 541||16%||--||50 / 0 / 0||50 / 0 / 0|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Gargoyle Trap||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||70% / 100% / 100%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Gargoyle Trap||Act 1: Jail 1-3, Catacombs 1-3|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017