From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Bonesaw Breaker is always found near the golden chest, on a stage-like structure in a cul-de-sac in the Glacial Trail. He's a popular monster for item running, due to his proximity to the golden chest.
Reanimated Horde aren't often thought of as very dangerous, but with their charge damage improved in v1.10, they can pack quite a punch with that first rushing attack, especially if they add Cursed or Might or other damaging modifiers on top. And Bonesaw always has Extra Strong to start with.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Walk||Charge||Max TC/Rune|
|Bonesaw Breaker||36 / 64 / 86||5450 / 66570 / 254500||720-1080 / 4548-5583 / 13094-16070||1||5||36/Dol, 60/Ist, 84/Zod|
- Bonesaw is always Extra Strong and Magic Resistant. He gains an additional random modifier on Nightmare, and 2 on Hell.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Charge||Minions|
|Bonesaw Breaker|| 16-44
|5 / 6 / 8|
Like many other SuperUniques, Bonesaw does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|211 / 579 / 1131||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||40% / 40% / 40%||40% / 40% / 190%||40% / 40% / 73%||80% / 80% / 80%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Bonesaw Breaker||Act 5: Glacial Trail, near golden chest on platform.|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017