From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Prior to v1.09, Thresh was randomly spawned somewhere in the Frigid Highlands. During the v1.09 patch, Thresh was a valuable item run, since he spawned with a Demon Imp on his back. Both the Siege Beast and the Imp dropped like a boss, and the Imp could further be Horked for a potential triple drop for a Barbarian. Since v1.10 Thresh spawns without a Demon Imp, and only drops once even if an Imp happens to leap upon him.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Thresh Socket||41 / 63 / 84||16710 / 155,530 / 594,865||3000 / 14514-16932 / 41198-48064||4||39/Dol, 63/Ist, 87/Zod|
Thresh Socket is always Cursed. He gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- The stomp attack of Siege Beasts is the most damaging single attack in the game. Fortunately, it's very seldom used successfully.
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||Stomp||# of Minions|
|Thresh Socket||22-31 / 72-114 / 131-206||1079 / 2080 / 5729||52-72 / 221-347 / 552-867||2 / 3 / 5|
Like most SuperUniques, Thresh Socket does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 75%||0% / 0% / 120%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Thresh Socket|| Act 5: Arreat Plateau. (Very end of the level, at entrance to Crystalline Passage.)|
Prior to v1.09, Thresh Socket was randomly located in the Frigid Highlands.
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017