|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Bishibosh is found in the Cold Plains, usually spawning in one of the Fallen camps with several other Shaman nearby. Prior to v1.07 Bishibosh spawned with a minion pack of Fallen Shaman in some random location in the Cold Plains.
Like other shaman SuperUniques, Bishibosh is able to resurrect other Shamans, as well as the common fallen Fallen. In earlier versions of the game, when shaman bosses spawned with a pack of shaman and regular fallen, Bishibosh could be quite difficult as his minions resurrected dead Fallen, and he resurrected his minions, as quickly as players could kill them. This challenge was removed in v1.07, when boss shamans were nerfed to only spawn with regular Fallen, rather than Fallen Shaman. Bishibosh can still resurrect Fallen Shamen, but he no longer spawns surrounded by a pack of them, so you'll only see this trick occasionally.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Bishibosh||5 / 39 / 71||160 / 19260 / 210690||20-36 / 864-1416 / 4648-7608||4||
- Bishibosh is always Magic Resistant and Fire Enchanted, and he gains an additional random modifier on Nightmare, and 2 on Hell.
- Bishibosh has melee attacks that deal physical damage and fire damage. The same AR applies to both.
|Name||Melee Attack||Fire Damage||Attack Rating||Fireball||Minions|
|Bishibosh||1-4 / 17-29 / 36-72||2-4 / 21-33 / 53-81||35 / 831 / 3019||1-4 / 31-34 / 71-74||2 / 3 / 5|
Like many other SuperUniques, Bishibosh does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|10 / 396 / 1014||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 15%||140% / 165% / 215%||40% / 40% / 40%||40% / 40% / 40%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Bishibosh||Act 1: The Cold Plains|