Evil Demon Huts
From Diablo Wiki
These monster generators turn out Demon Imps any time a character or minion is in sight. They must be destroyed to stem the tide of Imps. Imps generated by Evil Demon Huts are not worth any experience and do not drop any items when killed.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Evil Demon Hut||30 / 59 / 81||810 / 13881 / 56283||380-636 / 4319-5236 / 18882-22888||--||
Evil Demon Huts have no offense of any kind. They simply produce Demon Imps.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Evil Demon Hut||113 / 402 / 790||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Evil Demon Hut||0% / 0% / 0%||50% / 70% / 70%||70% / 70% / 70%||70% / 70% / 70%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Evil Demon Hut||Act 4: Frigid Highlands, Arreat Plateau|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017