From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Radament is Undead.
Radament can be found on level three of the Act Two Sewers, directly beneath Lut Gholein. He is a quest boss, and must be killed to complete the first quest in Act Two. Characters who do so are rewarded with lower prices in town, a clue to the location of the Horadric Cube, a scroll that grants +1 skill point, and the warm happy feeling that comes from doing a good deed.
Radament is a Greater Mummy and like the rest of his kind, he's capable of resurrecting any fallen Undead monsters near him. Since he always spawns with at least a dozen skeletons nearby, this talent is one every character gets to know well during the battle.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
||2-3||27/Ral, 51/Lem, 75/Ber|
Radament is always Extra Fast. He gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
Radament's melee attack deals physical damage with a 25% chance of adding gigantic poison damage. Poisoned minions will die in seconds or require a belt-draining rejuvenation potion I.V. Poisoned players usually have to race back to town for a heal/cure. His poison breath is hardly worth noticing, in comparison.
- Unlike the common Greater Mummy, Radament does not fire Unholy Bolt projectiles.
- His number of minions is an irrelevant figure, since he always spawns with at least a dozen other skeletons of various types in the vicinity.
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||Poison Breath||Minions|
|Radament|| Physical + (25%) Poison:
9-20 + 1838-2763 over 80s (23-34.5/sec)
43-64 + 6047-9070 over 80s (75.6-113.4/sec)
13781-20672 over 80s (172.3-258.4/sec)
28 over 16s (1.8/sec)
75 over 16s (4.7/sec)
138 over 16s (8.6/sec)
Like all SuperUniques, Radament does not regenerate hit points.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%||40% / 60% / 60%||0% / 0% / 0%||50% / 60% / 80%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Radament||Act 2: Sewers, level 3. (At the end of one passageway, guarding the golden chest.)|
- We live again!
- (Evil Laughter).
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017