These upright coffins are found in the Act Two tombs, and issue forth a steady supply of Zombies until they are destroyed. The zombies that emerge from them are worth no experience and do not drop any items, so they should be avoided or destroyed as quickly as possible.
The Sarcophagus itself never drops any items and can not be leeched from, but is worth more experience than a regular monster.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
Mummy Sarcophagus never drop any kind of items.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Max TC/Rune|
|Mummy Sarcophagus||15 / 49 / 79||608 / 21032 / 146339||497 / 9196 / 52174||--|
Mummy Sarcophagus have no form of attack.
Mummy Sarcophagai can not be leeched from or chilled.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Mummy Sarcophagus||50 / 34 / 77||0%||0 / 0 / 0||0 / 0 / 0|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Mummy Sarcophagus||0% / 0% / 25%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||50% / 50% / 150%||0% / 0% / 25%||50% / 50% / 50%|
|Mummy Sarcophagus||Act 2: Halls of the Dead 1-2, Claw Viper Temple 1, Tal Rasha's Tomb 1-7|