|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Ismail Vilehand is one of the three SuperUnique members of the High Council found in Travincal. He (and the others) must be killed to complete the The Blackened Temple quest, which will enable your character to enter the Durance of Hate.
Ismail and the other High Council and their minions in Travincal are popular monsters to kill while item hunting, since they all drop much better than normal monsters (though less than bosses or champions in v1.10+). Barbarians especially enjoy this area of the game, since all the corpses can be Horked.
All Council Members were must tougher prior to v1.07, when they frequently ran away during a battle and used their healing ability to regenerate most or all of their hit points. They still possess the ability to self-heal, but no longer heal very much, and very seldom use the ability.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Ismail Vilehand||28 / 57 / 85||3500 / 63260 / 353,385||764-1524 / 6834-11958 / 23348-40858||6-9||33/Sol, 54/Um, 78/Cham|
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating #1||# of Minions|
|Ismail Vilehand||9-21 / 23-56 / 48-115||266 / 1562 / 4771||
- Council Members all have a pink lightning melee attack (Blizzshock), and can cast Hydras.
|Name||Blizzshock||Hydra||Increased Fire Dmg|
|Ismail Vilehand||8-30 / 44-72 / 92-128||5-7 / 14-18 / 33-42||-- / +40% / +100%|
Like most SuperUniques, Ismail Vilehand does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|127 / 818 / 1757||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 120%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Ismail Vilehand||Act 3: Travincal (Inside or in front of the temple that holds the Compelling Orb and the stairs to the Durance of Hate.)|