|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Bremm Sparkfist is one of the three SuperUnique members of the High Council found on level three of the Durance of Hate. Only Mephisto must be killed on that level -- Bremm the other Council Members are not required to finish The Guardian quest and advance to Act Four.
Bremm is the only council member on Durance 3 who spawns with minions.
All Council Members were must tougher prior to v1.07, when they frequently ran away during a battle and used their healing ability to regenerate most or all of their hit points. They still possess the ability to self-heal, but no longer heal very much, and very seldom use the ability.
Prior to v1.07 Bremm was extremely dangerous, since he was always Lightning Enchanted and Aura Enchanted.
- If he spawned with LE and Conviction, he was deadly.
- If he spawned with LE and MultiShot, he was extraordinarily dangerous.
- If he spawned MSLE with Conviction as his aura, he was essentially instant death for any character who took one of the bolts he emitted when hit.
His LE changed to FE in v1.07 (making his name somewhat nonsensical), and v1.09 the MSLE stacking bug was fixed, making that combination of modifiers no longer dangerous to any character with reasonable lightning resistance.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Bremm Sparkfist||28 / 58 / 86||3500 / 67065 / 363,575||764-1524 / 7038-12315 / 23808-41664||10||33/Sol, 54/Um, 78/Cham|
Bremm is always Fire Enchanted and Aura Enchanted. He gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell. Prior to v1.08, Bremm always spawned Lightning Enchanted, and if he got that with Conviction for his aura, he was instant death for any character who took one of his charged bolts. His modifier was changed from LE to FE in v1.08, making him less lethal.
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating #1||Lightning Dmg||# of Minions|
|Bremm Sparkfist||21-49 / 24-57 / 49-117||266 / 1587 / 4824||11-18 / 31-48 / 64-98||2 / 3 / 5|
- Council Members all have a pink lightning melee attack (Blizzshock), and can cast Hydras.
|Name||Blizzshock||Hydra||Increased Fire Dmg|
|Bremm Sparkfist||8-30 / 44-72 / 92-128||8-11 / 18-23 / 42-52||-- / +40% / +100%|
Like most SuperUniques, Bremm does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 33%||75% / 75% / 175%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Bremm Sparkfist||Act 3: Durance of Hate, level 3. Near the peninsula in the second room.|