From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Battlemaid Sarina is found in the Ruined Temple, a dungeon area below the Kurast Bazaar in Act Three. She's not a required kill to complete the quest, but she's always found near Lam Esen's Tome, and with her speed it's hard not to kill her on your way to retrieve the Black Book.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Walk||Run||Max TC/Rune|
|Battlemaid Sarina||26 / 56 / 87||1555 / 37790 / 236,720||228-380 / 1989-3315 / 7280-12134||8-12||13-19||27/Ral, 54/Um, 78/Cham|
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||# of Minions|
|Battlemaid Sarina||7-20 / 25-51 / 53-107||243 / 1427 / 4529||9 / 10 / 10|
- Her Spectral Hit modifier causes one random type of elemental damage to be added to her every successful attack.
|Name||Spectral Hit Normal||Spectral Hit NM||Spectral Hit Hell|
|Battlemaid Sarina|| Fire: 11-17
Cold: 11-17 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 2-3 over 1.6s (1.7/sec)
| Fire: 31-47
Cold: 31-47 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 5-7 over 1.6s (3.3-4.6/sec)
| Fire: 64-98|
Cold: 64-98 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 10-15 over 1.6s (6.3-9.6/sec)
Like most SuperUniques, Sarina does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|20% / 20% / 40%||20% / 20% / 53%||20% / 20% / 170%||20% / 20% / 53%||0% / 0% / 20%||0% / 0% / 20%|
|Battlemaid Sarina||Act 3: The Ruined Temple, a dungeon beneath the Kurast Baazar.|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017