From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Sharptooth Slayer is found in one of the three fortified areas in the Frigid Highlands, near one of the pens full of captured Barbarians. Sharptooth is most often in the first such area, but occasionally the first pen doesn't appear until the second fortified area, in which case you'll find Sharptooth there.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Sharptooth Slayer||39 / 62 / 84||6480 / 70535 / 285,990||2765 / 5889-7461 / 17166-21742||5-8||
Sharptooth Slayer is always Extra Fast. He gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- Overseers possess a Smite bonus to their melee attack that will sometimes stun the target.
When Lashers whip their minions, they either turn them into Suicide Minions, or heal them while granting them substantial bonuses:
- Healing: 10-20 / 25-35 / 45-55
- Speed: +80%
- Attack value: +80%
- Defense: +50%
- Damage: +100%
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Minions|
|Sharptooth Slayer||15-29 / 30-56 / 56-103||510 / 1628 / 4549||25-50 / 45-81 / 84-150||383 / 1266 / 11255||
Like most SuperUniques, Sharptooth does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 40%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 140%||0% / 0% / 20%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Sharptooth Slayer||Act 5: Frigid Highlands (Near the first pen of captured Barbarians.)|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017