From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Itchies are tightly-knit packs of small, gnat-like insects. They are not dangerous, but can be difficult to kill and frustrating for melee characters to battle, thanks to their high physical resistance and stamina draining attacks. Conversely, characters with elemental attacks will find them quite easy to kill.
Exactly how a swarm of bugs can be injured by an arrow or melee weapon, how they all die at once, and especially how they carry items are mysteries yet to be resolved.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
There are no Guest Monster Itchies. Act Five is too cold for stagnant pools of water.
- Monsters in areas marked "Boss Only" will only appear as random bosses or champions.
- Monsters in areas marked "No Boss" will never appear as random bosses or champions.
Normal Itchies can not drop armor or weapons; just potions, scrolls, runes and other small items. Boss and champion wraiths can drop items, and their odds are listed below.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- TC Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher group.
- The max TC/Rune possible may depend on which level a monster spawns in, and can be lower than the maximum. See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Location||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Max TC/Rune|
|Far Oasis||16 / 45 / 76||125 / 2830 / 23378||11-25 / 166-332 / 1029-2058||18/Nef, 51/Lem, 78/Cham|
Speed rates a monster's movement speed from 1-10.
Stamina Damage takes X damage directly from a character's stamina.
|Location||Speed||Melee Attack||Stamina Damage||Attack Rating|
|Far Oasis||5 / 5 / 5||8-10 / 16-22 / 39-56||(40%) 7-9 / 37-74 / 87-174||145 / 630 / 2146|
Life and mana can never be stolen from Itchies.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Location||Defense||Blocking||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Far Oasis||80 / 763 / 1791||15%||0 / 0 / 0||50 / 40 / 33|
Itchies are physical immune on Hell difficulty, but they have low hit points and no resistance to anything else, so they're not difficult to kill with most types of elemental attack.
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Far Oasis||60% / 70% / 100%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017