|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
The corruption of the Sisterhood is perhaps the worst atrocity that the surviving Rogues endure. The sight of their own sisters, marching against them in service of their enemy, drives the Sisterhood into deep despair. The tainted Sisters are seldom caught alone, preferring to attack in groups. Many of the corrupted ones have forgotten their skills with ranged weapons, or are so driven by Hell’s rage, that they blindly melee with whatever weapon is at hand.
Black Rogues are humanoid females who generally spawn in packs, armed with sabers and bucklers. They possess excellent footspeed, but are not especially skilled with their weapons, nor do they hit very quickly. More deadly Black Rogues include archers and spearwomen.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- Monsters in areas marked "Boss Only" will only appear as random bosses or champions.
- Monsters in areas marked "No Boss" will never appear as random bosses or champions.
Black Rogues have a walking and a running speed. They are one of the few monsters in the game with this variety of movement rate.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Location||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Walk||Run||Max TC/Rune|
|Outer Cloister||9 / 40 / 70||86 / 3196 / 29269||20-34 / 396-661 / 2674-4457||7||12||12/-, 42/Io, 69/Lo|
|Barracks||9 / 40 / 70||86 / 3196 / 29269||20-34 / 396-661 / 2674-4457||7||12||12/-, 42/Io, 69/Lo|
Black Rogues have just one basic melee attack. No added elemental damage, nothing!
|Location||Attack 1||Attack Rating 1|
|Outer Cloister||3-8 / 18-36 / 44-88||74 / 1053 / 3689|
|Barracks||3-8 / 18-36 / 44-88||74 / 1053 / 3689|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Location||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Outer Cloister||45 / 547 / 1317||33%||1.2%||100% / 100% / 100%||50% / 40% / 33%|
|Barracks||45 / 547 / 1317||33%||1.2%||100% / 100% / 100%||50% / 40% / 33%|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Outer Cloister||0% / 0% / 20%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 140%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 20%||0% / 0% / 20%|
|Barracks||0% / 0% / 20%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 140%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 20%||0% / 0% / 20%|