From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Massive melee brawlers, Gorebellies are the largest normal type of monster in the game. They don't quite live up to their size, moving slowly and taking a lot of hits, but they can deal out quite a bit of punishment as well, and pack a stunning hit that is worse on mercenaries and minions than on characters.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- Monsters in areas marked "Boss Only" will only appear as random bosses or champions.
- Monsters in areas marked "No Boss" will never appear as random bosses or champions.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- TC Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher group.
- The max TC/Rune possible may depend on which level a monster spawns in, and can be lower than the maximum. See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Tal Rasha's Tomb||20 / 49 / 80||342 / 8041 / 57720||116-146 / 1742-2129 / 10092-12335||4||21/Ral, 51/Lem, 78/Cham|
Gorebellies are slow with the first hit and have a slow hit recovery, but can chain multiple hits in rapid succession if they get on a roll.
Gorebellies have a 15% chance of Crushing Blow in Nightmare and a 25% chance of Crushing Blow in Hell.
Gorebellies use Smite (skill level 1 in Normal, 4 in Nightmare, 8 in Hell).
|Type||Melee Attack #1||Attack Rating #1||Melee Attack #2||Attack Rating #2||Chance of Smite|
|Tal Rasha's Tomb||10-18 / 36-57 / 81-127||248 / 1069 / 3539||16-20 / 49-63 / 109-141||185 / 972 / 3218||50% / 60% / 65%|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Tal Rasha's Tomb||102 / 547 / 1250||--||2.4||100 / 100 / 100||50 / 40 / 33|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Tal Rasha's Tomb||0% / 0% / 55%||0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 140%||0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017