D1 Skeleton Bosses
From Diablo Wiki
Skeletons are Undead.
- See stats for regular Skeletons here.
Skeletons are reanimated human corpses, gifted with weapons and a determination to cleave away your flesh. They are faster and more dangerous than zombies, but lack many hit points and are very susceptible to a quick clubbing from any blunt weapon.
The Skeleton bosses all spawn with mobs, and are fairly dangerous to weak characters thank to their numbers. It's best to fight them in doorways, to limit the number that can attack you at once.
All boss monsters in Diablo and Hellfire are SuperUniques; they always appear on the same level and have preset stats and non-random modifiers. Some bosses (mostly ones tied to quests) appear in every single game, while most of the others are found on a particular level only if their base monster type spawns on that level in that game. There are no non-quest bosses in Hellfire's Hive or Crypt.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- Dlvl = Dungeon Level. The boss will be found on this level only if the base monster type spawns on that level.
- Mob = Some bosses spawn with a mob. The number of minions in the mob generally increases with difficulty level. Minions have the same stats as normal monsters of their type.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|DLvl||Mob||IntF||Mlvl (combat)||Mlvl (items)||MFL|
|Boneripper (Skeleton)||2||Yes||0 - -||4 / 19 / 34||1 / 1 / 1||II- / II- / II-|
|Bonehead Keenaxe (Corpse Axe)||2||Yes||2 - -||4 / 19 / 34||2 / 2 / 2||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Madeye the Dead (Burning Dead)||4||Yes||0 - -||8 / 23 / 38||4 / 4 / 4||II- / II- / II-|
- Hit Points listed are for Diablo. All SuperUniques have a preset, non-random amount of hit points. Bosses have slightly higher hit points in Hellfire:
- Hellfire Single Player: +0 / +49 / +97
- Hellfire Multiplayer: +0 / +99 / +197
- Attack Type: Some bosses have different AI, and behave like monsters of another type. More information on attack types can be found on the Diablo Monsters page.
|Experience||Hit Points||AC||To/Hit||Damage||Attack Type|
|Boneripper (Skeleton)||64 / 2128 / 4256||54 / 163 / 219||0 / 50 / 80||20 / 105 / 140||6-15 / 16-34 / 30-66||Winged Fiend|
|Bonehead Keenaxe (Corpse Axe) *||68 / 2136 / 4272||91 / 274 / 367||0 / 50 / 80||100 / 100 / 100||4-10 / 12-24 / 22-46||Skeleton|
|Madeye the Dead (Burning Dead) **||154 / 2308 / 4616||75 / 226 / 303||30 / 30 / 30||30 / 115 / 150||21-24 / 45-52 / 90-102||Winged Fiend|
- * Bonehead has to/hit of 100 on all difficulty levels, making him overpowered on normal and underpowered on Hell.
- ** Madeye has AC of 30 on all levels, making him overpowered on normal and a sitting duck on Nightmare and Hell.
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Bonehead Keenaxe (Corpse Axe)||0.40||0.30||0.65||0.40|
|Madeye the Dead (Burning Dead)||0.40||0.30||0.65||0.40|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017