Arachnons and Spider Lords are Animals.
These huge spiders walk upright on two legs and use the other three for a melee attack. They are fairly mediocre melee fighters; neither fleet footed or hard hitting. In fact, they are most noticeable for the awful squealing sound they make as they fight and die.
Spider Lords have an acid spitting attack like that of the Spitting Terrors.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Arachnons or Spider Lords in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Arachnon||Hive: 1-2||22 / 37 / 52||3 F||500 / 3000 / 6000||--- / --- / --R|
|Spider Lord||Hive: 3-4||24 / 39 / 54||3 F||1250 / 4500 / 9000||--R / --R / -RI|
Spider Lords fire projectiles that deal magical damage (which can be resisted).
|Hit Points (SP)||Hit Points (MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Arachnon||30-40 / 140-170 / 220-260||60-80 / 280-340 / 440-520||50 / 100 / 130||50 / 135 / 170||5-15 / 14-34 / 26-66|
|Spider Lord||40-50 / 140-170 / 260-300||80-100 / 340-400 / 520-600||60 / 110 / 140||60 / 145 / 180||8-20 / 20-44 / 38-86|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Spider Lords can spit acid as well as melee attack. The spit attack is faster and does magic-type damage, but does the same total damage as their physical-damage melee attack. (Though magic damage may be resisted, unlike physical damage.)
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Spider Lord||0.50||0.30||0.75 / 0.50||0.40 / 0.40|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|