D1 Skeleton Archer Bosses
Skeleton Archers are Undead.
- See stats for regular Skeleton Archers here.
Skeleton archers are the first ranged attacking enemies a new character encounters in Diablo. They don't shoot very quickly or deal much damage, but they can be dangerous in large numbers. Only Blackash spawns with a mob, of these bosses. Also note that all 3 have Goatman Archer AI, this means they will pursue and retreat more quickly than regular skeleton archers, who tend to just stand there and shoot once they've sighted your character and you remain in visual range. (Since accuracy decreases with range, arrows fired from more than a couple of screens away are fairly harmless.
All boss monsters in Diablo and Hellfire are SuperUniques; they always appear on the same level and have preset stats and non-random modifiers. Some bosses (mostly ones tied to quests) appear in every single game, while most of the others are found on a particular level only if their base monster type spawns on that level in that game. There are no non-quest bosses in Hellfire's Hive or Crypt.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- Dlvl = Dungeon Level. The boss will be found on this level only if the base monster type spawns on that level.
- Mob = Some bosses spawn with a mob. The number of minions in the mob generally increases with difficulty level. Minions have the same stats as normal monsters of their type.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|DLvl||Mob||IntF||Mlvl (combat)||Mlvl (items)||MFL|
|Deadeye (Skeleton Archer)||2||No||0 - -||4 / 19 / 34||3 / 3 / 3||IR- / IR- / IR-|
|Skullfire (Corpse Bow)||3||No||1 - -||6 / 21 / 36||5 / 5 / 5||-I- / -I- / -I-|
|Blackash the Burning (Burning Dead Archer)||4||Yes||0 - -||8 / 23 / 38||7 / 7 / 7||II- / II- / II-|
- Hit Points listed are for Diablo. All SuperUniques have a preset, non-random amount of hit points. Bosses have slightly higher hit points in Hellfire:
- Hellfire Single Player: +0 / +49 / +97
- Hellfire Multiplayer: +0 / +99 / +197
- Attack Type: Some bosses have different AI, and behave like monsters of another type. More information on attack types can be found on the Diablo Monsters page.
|Experience||Hit Points||AC||To/Hit||Damage||Attack Type|
|Deadeye (Skeleton Archer)||110 / 2220 / 4440||49 / 148 / 199||0 / 50 / 80||15 / 100 / 135||6-9 / 16-22 / 30-42||Goat Archer|
|Skullfire (Corpse Bow)||210 / 2420 / 4840||125 / 376 / 503||0 / 50 / 80||25 / 110 / 145||6-10 / 16-24 / 30-46||Goat Archer|
|Blackash the Burning (Burning Dead Archer)||364 / 3728 / 5456||120 / 361 / 483||5 / 55 / 85||30 / 115 / 150||6-16 / 16-36 / 30-70||Goat Archer|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Deadeye (Skeleton Archer)||2-3||3 / 18 / 33||O||110 / 2220 / 4440||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Skullfire (Corpse Bow)||2-4||5 / 20 / 35||1||210 / 2420 / 4840||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Blackash the Burning (Burning Dead Archer)||3-5||7 / 22 / 37||2||364 / 3728 / 5456||IR- / IR- / II-|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|