From Diablo Wiki
Magma Demons are demons.
Magma Demons are monsters formed of lava rock, like larger, hotter golems. They are found in the lower levels of the Cats and throughout the Caves. They hurl magma balls from a distance; glowing chunks of stone that deal fire damage, and hit with two fast attacks in close, using AI and behavior similar to that of the Lightning Demons. Their projectiles aren't usually that dangerous since they pace around a lot between tosses and prefer to close to melee range, but a boss pack of them who can't advance (if they're blocked by lava flows, for instance) can inflict a fairly withering artillery assault.
- Full listing of the SuperUnique Magma Demons.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Magma Demon||8-9||13 / 28 / 43||O DF||1076 / 4152 / 8304||IR- / IR- / II-|
|Blood Stone||8-10||14 / 29 / 44||1 DF||1309 / 4618 / 9236||II- / II- / II-|
|Hell Stone||9-11||16 / 31 / 46||2 DF||1680 / 5360 / 10,720||II- / II- / II-|
|Lava Lord||9-11||18 / 33 / 48||3 DF||2124 / 6248 / 12,496||II- / II- / II-|
- All types of Magma Demons will sometimes strike with their second hand, dealing multiple fast hits. The second hit has To/Hit +10% and damage -2.
- All types of Magma Demons hurl magma balls. Jarulf's Guide does not list the damage for these projectiles.
|Hit Points (Diablo, MP)||HPs (Hellfire, SP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Magma Demon||50-70 / 151-211 / 203-283||25-35 / 125-155 / 200-240||45 / 95 / 125||45 / 130 / 165||2-10 / 8-24 / 14-48|
|Blood Stone||55-75 / 166-226 / 223-303||28-37 / 134-161 / 212-248||45 / 95 / 125||50 / 135 / 170||2-12 / 8-28 / 14-54|
|Hell Stone||60-80 / 181-241 / 243-323||30-40 / 140-170 / 220-260||50 / 100 / 130||60 / 145 / 180||2-20 / 8-44 / 14-86|
|Lava Lord||70-85 / 211-256 / 283-343||35-42 / 155-176 / 240-268||60 / 110 / 140||75 / 160 / 195||4-24 / 12-52 / 22-102|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- The melee attack for these monsters does a double hit, two hits on one, hence the 0.20-0.45 time listing.
- All types of Magma Demons hurl magma balls, which deal fire damage. The second attack time and hit time are for those projectiles.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Magma Demon||0.50||0.35||0.70 / 0.90||0.20-.045 / 0.65|
|Blood Stone||0.50||0.35||0.70 / 0.90||0.20-.045 / 0.70|
|Hell Stone||0.50||0.35||0.70 / 0.90||0.20-.045 / 0.70|
|Lava Lord||0.50||0.35||0.70 / 0.90||0.20-.045 / 0.70|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017