Satyr Lords are Animals.
These massive goatmen are the archetypal Satanic-looking goat demons, seemingly taken straight off of the fan art-style illustration on an early Slayer album. They walk slowly but hit for big damage with their massive scythes.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Satyr Lords in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Satyr Lord||Crypt: 1-2||28 / 43 / 58||3 - -||2800 / 7600 / 15,200||-RR / -RR / RII|
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Satyr Lord||80-100 / 290-350 / 420-500||160-200 / 580-700 / 840-1000||70 / 120 / 210||90 / 175 / 210||20-30 / 44-64 / 86-126|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|