From Diablo Wiki
Stingers and Venomtails are Animals.
These creatures look a bit like giant scorpions, walking on four legs and attacking with a stinger they lash over their heads. They are not very fast at hitting or moving, and are more nuisance than danger, for most characters. Despite their names, they deal physical damage and don't have any poison or stunning damage to their attack.
- There are no bosses of Stingers or Venomtails.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Stinger||Hive 1-2||22 / 37 / 52||3||500 / 3000 / 6000||--- / --- / --R|
|Venomtail||Hive 3-4||24 / 39 / 54||3||1000 / 4000 / 8000||--R / --R / -RI|
Stingers and Venomtails are found only in the Hive, in Hellfire.
|Hit Points (SP)||Hit Points (MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Stinger||15-20 / 95-110 / 160-180||30-40 / 190-220 / 320-360||50 / 100 / 130||85 / 170 / 205||1-20 / 6-44 / 10-86|
|Venomtail||20-25 / 110-125 / 180-200||40-50 / 220-250 / 360-400||60 / 110 / 140||85 / 170 / 205||1-30 / 6-64 / 10-126|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017