From Diablo Wiki
Reapers are Demons.
Reapers are the biggest and baddest melee monsters in Hellfire. They hit hard, move quickly, shake off damage, and have a lot of hit points. That all goes some distance towards making up for the fact that they look like humanoid bats who were carved from chewed up bubble gum, but it's not quite enough to strike fear into the hearts of too many players.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Reapers in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Reaper||Crypt: 3-4||30 / 45 / 60||3 - -||6000 / 14,000 / 28,000||IIR / IIR / III|
Reapers have very high values in every stat, and are probably the hardest melee monsters in the game.
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Reaper||130-150 / 440-500 / 620-700||260-300 / 880-1000 / 1240-1400||90 / 140 / 170||120 / 205 / 240||30-35 / 64-74 / 126-146|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Reapers are amongst the most dangerous melee monsters in the game, with speeds as fast or faster than other melee attackers all across the board.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017