From Diablo Wiki
Tomb Rats are Animals.
These humanoid rodents are notable chiefly for their horrible screeching sound effects. They squeak when attacking, when taking damage, and when dying, and the tone is never less than nails-on-a-blackboard in pitch. Fortunately for your ears, they have low hit points and no immunities, and die quickly to most forms of attack.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Tomb Rats in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Tomb Rat||Crypt: 1-2||24 / 39 / 54||3 - -||1800 / 5600 / 11,200||--- / --- / -RR|
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Tomb Rat||40-60 / 170-230 / 260-340||80-120 / 340-460 / 520-680||30 / 80 / 110||120 / 205 / 240||12-25 / 28-54 / 56-106|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Tomb Rats move, hit, and recover quickly, making them fairly dangerous on the attack, though their low hit points keep them from taking much damage.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017