Devil Kin Brute
From Diablo Wiki
Devil Kin Brutes are Animals.
These melee bashers look like a higher level of Fallen, but do not spawn with Fallen. They don't share their cowardice either, and will continue to press the attack regardless of the damage or deaths suffered by their compatriots.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Devil Kin Brutes in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Devil Kin Brute||Crypt: 1-2||27 / 42 / 57||3 - -||2400 / 6800 / 13,600||-RR / -RR / RRR|
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Devil Kin Brute||60-80 / 230-290 / 340-460||120-160 / 460-580 / 680-840||70 / 120 / 150||100 / 185 / 220||18-24 / 40-52 / 78-102|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Devil Kin Brutes move, hit, and recover quickly, making them one of the more formidable melee attackers in the Crypt.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Devil Kin Brute||0.40||0.40||0.55||0.30|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017