D1 Zombie Bosses
From Diablo Wiki
All boss monsters in Diablo and Hellfire are SuperUniques; they always appear on the same level and have preset stats and non-random modifiers. Some bosses (mostly ones tied to quests) appear in every single game, while most of the others are found on a particular level only if their base monster type spawns in that game. There are no non-quest bosses in Hellfire's Hive or Crypt.
Most boss stats are identical to the stats of regular monsters of their type. All of their speed measurements are unchanged, and most bosses have the same AC, to/hit, are worth the same experience, etc.
- Stats for regular zombies can be seen here.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- Dlvl = Dungeon Level. The boss will be found on this level only if the base monster type spawns on that level.
- Mob = Some bosses spawn with a mob. The number of minions in the mob generally increases with difficulty level. Minions have the same stats as normal monsters of their type.
* IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|DLvl||Mob||IntF||Mlvl (combat)||Mlvl (items)||MFL|
|Rotfeast the Hungry (Zombie)||2||Yes||3 - -||4 / 19 / 34||1 / 1 / 1||I-- / I-- / I--|
|Soulpus (Zombie)||2||No||0 - -||4 / 19 / 34||1 / 1 / 1||-RR / -RR / -RR|
|Rotcarnage (Ghoul)||3||Yes||3 - -||6 / 21 / 36||2 / 2 / 2||I-R / I-R / I-R|
|Goretongue (Rotting Carcass)||3||No||1 - -||6 / 21 / 36||4 / 4 / 4||I-- / I-- / I--|
- Hit Points listed are for Diablo. All SuperUniques have a preset, non-random amount of hit points. Bosses have slightly higher hit points in Hellfire:
- Hellfire Single Player: +0 / +49 / +97
- Hellfire Multiplayer: +0 / +99 / +197
- Attack Type: Some bosses have different AI, and behave like monsters of another type. More information on attack types can be found on the Diablo Monsters page.
|Experience||Hit Points||AC||To/Hit||Damage||Attack Type|
|Rotfeast the Hungry (Zombie)||54 / 2108 / 4216||85 / 256 / 343||5 / 55 / 85||10 / 95 / 130||4-12 / 12-28 / 22-54||Skeleton|
|Soulpus (Zombie)||58 / 2108 / 4216||133 / 400 / 535||10 / 60 / 90||10 / 95 / 135||4-8 / 12-20 / 22-38||Zombie|
|Rotcarnage (Ghoul)||136 / 2272 / 4544||102 / 307 / 411||45 / 45 / 45*||25 / 110 / 145||9-24 / 22-52 / 42-102||Zombie|
|Goretongue (Rotting Carcass)||240 / 2480 / 4960||156 / 468 / 627||20 / 70 / 100||30 / 115 / 150||15-30 / 34-64 / 66-126||Skeleton|
- * Thanks to a bug, Rotcarnage has 45 AC on all difficulty levels.
Unless specially noted, bosses in Diablo have the same speed at everything (walking, hit recovery, attack, hit time) as regular monsters of their same type.
- Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page for swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Name||Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Rotfeast the Hungry (Zombie)||1.20||0.30||0.60||0.40|
|Goretongue (Rotting Carcass)||1.20||0.30||0.60||0.40|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017