From Diablo Wiki
Liches and Arch Liches are Undead.
These ghostly, floating zombie mages possess a powerful, fast-firing projectile attack that deals magical damage, like the Bloodstars of the Succubi The Lich's projectiles look a bit like colorful jellyfish, and are fired very rapidly.
Arch Liches are triple immune on hell difficulty, making them one of the tougher enemies for Sorcerers and other mage characters to deal with in the Crypt.
Liches fire projectiles when they are at a safe distance; at least 3 spaces from a character. They will flee when melee characters draw closer than that, and they move slowly, but without pause, so can be tough to track down or corner.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Liches or Arch Liches in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Lich||Crypt: 1-2||25 / 40 / 55||3 - -||3000 / 8000 / 16,000||--R / --R / RRI|
|Arch Lich||Crypt: 3-4||30 / 45 / 60||3 - -||4000 / 10,000 / 20,000||RRI / RRI / III|
- These monsters shoot projectiles that deal magical damage.
- Arch Lich damage is non-varying on all difficulty levels.
|Hit Points (HF, SP)||Hit Points (HF, MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Lich||40-50 / 170-200 / 260-300||80-100 / 340-400 / 520-600||60 / 110 / 140||100 / 185 / 220||15-20 / 34-44 / 66-86|
|Arch Lich||90-100 / 320-350 / 460-500||180-200 / 640-700 / 920-1000||75 / 125 / 155||120 / 205 / 240||30-30 / 64-64 / 126-126|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
- Liches and Arch Liches have a faster firing time than most projectile monsters. ([[D1 Succubus|Succubi fire at 0.80, for the sake of comparison.) A group of Liches can deal substantial damage to any character who makes herself a stationary target.
|Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017